TERMS & CONDITIONS
Driva x Clearscore Promotion
Start: 1 March 2023 9:00 AM
End: 31 March 2023 11:59 PM
No entries will be accepted outside this time.
Driva Pty Ltd
ABN: 37 636 659 160
80 Wentworth Ave
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Entry to the Promotion is open to Australian residents in all eligible states/territories who fulfil the method of entry requirements and are 18 years of age or older. Entrants must also be eligible to settle a personal loan with the Promoter.
Details of prizes
The prize will be a $100 Woolworths/Ampol Fuel Gift Card
Total number of prizes
Total prize value
Total prize pool (inc all fees, charges & GST): $500
Method of entry
To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period:
- apply for and be approved with an eligible Driva loan via ClearScore’s website clearscore.com or the ClearScore app during the Promotional Period;
Maximum number of entries
- 1 per person
A random prize draw will occur 3:00 PM on Monday 03 April 2023
Location of draw:
Driva Sydney Office
80 Wentworth Ave
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Notification of winners
Winners will be notified via Email & phone no later than 05 April 2023.
Unclaimed prize draw
A random unclaimed prize draw will occur at 3:00 PM on 03 May 2023
Location of Draw:
Driva Sydney Office
80 Wentworth Ave
Surry Hills NSW 2010
Notification of unclaimed prize winners
An unclaimed prize winner will be notified via Email & phone no later than 04 April 2023
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the promotion of a fuel gift card worth $100 by Driva Pty Ltd (“Driva”) for customers of ClearScore Australia (PTY) Ltd (“ClearScore”) who take out a Driva brokered loan in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (the “Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry.
- The promoter is Driva Pty Ltd, ACN 158 703 612, with Australian Credit Licence number 531492 (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion period. The Promotion will automatically apply to all ClearScore customers (the “Customer”) who take out a loan via Driva lodged and get approved between 01 March 2023 and 31 March 2023 (inclusive).
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 or over who fulfill the Method of Entry requirements.
- An “eligible loan” is defined as a secured car loan. This Promotion is open to new loan applications only.
- A Customer will not be eligible for the Promotion if:
- They are an employee (or an immediate family member of an employee) of the Promoter, ClearScore, brokers or agencies associated with this Promotion (Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin);
- they are suspected of or found or have been found guilty of fraud; and/or
- they have entered the Prize Draw through more than one ClearScore account.
7. The Prize/s are specified in the Details of prizes section of the Schedule.
8. The total prize pool is specified in the Total prize value section of the Schedule.
9. The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid.
10. Entrants may submit up to the Maximum number of entries (if applicable).
11. The eligibility of entries and entrants and the awarding of prizes are solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
12. Entries which, in the opinion of the Promoter, are incomplete, incorrect, or incomprehensible are not eligible to win.
13. The Promoter may request that a winner provide proof of identity, proof of age, or proof of entry validity (including satisfaction of the criteria in clauses 8 and 9) in order for the winner to claim their prize. The adequacy of such proof is at the discretion of the Promoter.
14. The prize(s) will be awarded to the valid entrant(s) drawn randomly in accordance with the Prize draw details. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries (and record them in order). In the event of an invalid entry or an ineligible entrant, or if the entrant is ineligible to accept the prize, the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn. If the prize can’t be awarded to the entrant drawn, the promoter will then continue this process until the prize is awarded.
15. The winner does not need to be present at the draw unless expressly stated to the contrary.
16. The winner(s) will be notified in accordance with the Notification of winners and Notification of unclaimed prize winners (if applicable) sections of the Schedule. Notification to winners will be deemed to have occurred on the later of the time the winner receives actual notification from the Promoter or two business days thereafter. The notification will include details about how the prize(s) can be claimed.
17. The Promoter will use all reasonable efforts to contact the winner using the contact details provided in their entry. However, if the Promoter cannot contact the winner after 1 month from the date of the draw date, their prize will be considered forfeited.
18. The Promoter takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact prize winners who have not provided correct or complete contact details. If an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to Promoter. It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure the email address supplied and entered in their loan application is correct. Driva is not liable to replace the gift card if the email address is incorrect.
19. Rewards, including any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be converted to cash.
20. The gift card must be used in conjunction with its terms and conditions as outlined at https://giftcards.woolworths.com.au/fuel/p/petrol0001.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the Customer’s eligibility to enter and claim a gift card under this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Customer who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- to disqualify any Customer; and/or
- to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- the Promotion
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a Referrer; or
- use of a gift card.
25. Without limiting any other terms herein, the Customer agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia to settle any such dispute or claim.