Much more than just a regular car loan
Consumer car loan
By completing a few simple online steps, we match your profile and the car you're looking at with our panel of 10+ lenders.
In just 60 seconds, you can get personalised rates with full transparency on fees, rates and monthly repayments. If you like what you see, you can then continue your application and provide us a few additional pieces of information so we can pre-vet your application before we submit it to your chosen lender. This ensures we are confident you will be approved before we lodge anything.
If you're looking for your best rate on your next car loan but don't know where to start, we'll put you in the Driva's seat.
What makes us special
- Personalised rates based on your credit score and vehicle age
- Find your rate without hurting your credit score
- We don't lodge your application until we're confident that you'll be approved
Commercial car loan
Driva offers a range of products for your business, from light vehicles to heavy equipment. If it's got wheels, we've got you covered!
There are a number of benefits of a commercial loan:
- Significantly less documentation required
- Ability to finance broader range of vehicle types
- Tax benefits
When should you get a commercial loan?
- If you will be using the vehicle for business at least 50% of the time
- You want to finance a vehicle or other wheeled equipment
- Your financing needs are for less than $250,000 per asset
Since car loans are a fixed rate product, your car loan rate doesn't change when lenders change their rates. This means the only way to benefit from today's low interest rate environment is by refinancing your existing car loan.
When you refinance, you replace an existing loan with a new loan from a different lender that pays off the debt of the old loan. This only makes sense when the new loan has better terms or features that improve the overall cost of the loan. Luckily, in the current economy, recent rate drops mean this can help a lot of Australians save money!
When should you refinance
- To take advantage of recent interest rate cuts to reduce your monthly repayments
- Make the most of your improved credit score to get a better rate on your loan
- Extend the length of your existing loan to reduce your monthly repayment
You'll need to organise comprehensive car insurance for your vehicle before your loan can settle for every lender on our panel.
If you're looking for comprehensive car insurance, we’ve partnered with Open Insurance* so we can provide it to our customers.
Why choose Open Insurance?
- You can increase your basic excess to suit your budget and reduce your premium
- Take some of the hassle out of the process - we'll give Open some of the tricky information they need from your chosen lender so you don't have to
- If you drive less than 15,000 km per year, Open’s Pay As You Drive Cover could save you up to 30%, when compared to their everyday Comprehensive cover
We receive up to 18% of the base premium for acting as Open’s distributor. We can give you factual information but we can’t give you any advice, so you should carefully read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to help you decide if the product is right for you.
Driva gets thousands of enquiries a month from people looking for a new car. Most of these customers find the process confusing and costly.
Companies like Driva and our affiliates specialise in finding cars at prices only available to companies that purchase hundreds of cars a month. This means we'll do all the hard yards for you and get the car delivered right to your door.
How can I benefit from Driva's vehicle search assistance program?
- Get access to wholesale pricing on new cars
- We'll negotiate for you
- Delivery direct to your doorstep
- Test drives available