Much more than just your regular loan
Consumer car loan
By completing a few simple online steps, we match your profile and the car you're looking at with our panel of 30+ lenders.
In just 60 seconds, you can get personalised rates with full transparency on fees, rates and monthly repayments. If you like what you see, you can then continue your application and provide us a few additional pieces of information so we can pre-vet your application before we submit it to your chosen lender. This ensures we are confident you will be approved before we lodge anything. You can also check out our car loan calculator to get an idea of what your monthly repayments could look like.
If you're looking for your best rate on your next car loan but don't know where to start, we'll put you in the Driva's seat.
What makes us special
- Personalised rates based on your credit score and vehicle age
- Find your rate without hurting your credit score
- We don't lodge your application until we ensure you meet your lender's approval criteria
Looking for a personal loan? Driva offers a simple and hassle-free way to obtain personalised finance rates from 15+ lenders online. Our loan product is designed to meet your unique needs and preferences, with competitive rates and flexible repayment terms. With Driva, you can quickly and easily compare loan options from multiple lenders, allowing you to make an informed decision that suits your financial situation.
Why should I use Driva for personal finance?
- Personalised finance rates from 15+ lenders
- Competitive rates and flexible repayment terms
- Hassle-free application process and fast approvals
Commercial car loan
Driva offers a range of products for your business, from light vehicles to heavy equipment. If it's got wheels, we've got you covered!
There are a number of benefits of a commercial loan:
- Significantly less documentation required
- Ability to finance broader range of vehicle types
- Tax benefits
When should you get a commercial loan?
- If you will be using the vehicle for business at least 50% of the time
- You want to finance a vehicle or other wheeled equipment
- Your financing needs are for less than $250,000 per asset
Since car loans are a fixed rate product, your car loan rate doesn't change when lenders change their rates. This means the only way to benefit from today's low interest rate environment is by refinancing your existing car loan.
When you refinance, you replace an existing loan with a new loan from a different lender that pays off the debt of the old loan. This only makes sense when the new loan has better terms or features that improve the overall cost of the loan. Luckily, in the current economy, recent rate drops mean this can help a lot of Australians save money!
When should you refinance
- To take advantage of the low interest rate environment to reduce your monthly repayments
- Make the most of your improved credit score to get a better rate on your loan
- Extend the length of your existing loan to reduce your monthly repayment (this may mean paying more interest)
You'll need to organise comprehensive car insurance for your vehicle before your loan can settle for every lender on our panel.
Driva has partnered with CGU Insurance* to offer comprehensive vehicle insurance to our customers.
Why choose CGU Insurance?
- Driva’s insurance partner, CGU Insurance, is backed by Insurance Australia Group (IAG) which is the largest general insurer in Australia and New Zealand, and CGU has over 160 years of insurance experience.
- CGU offers flexible cover and the option to pay fortnightly, monthly or annually.
- Each year you don't make an at fault claim earns you a discount on your premium (until you reach the maximum bonus).*
*Driva Pty Ltd ABN 37 636 659 160 (Driva) has been appointed as a distributor of Insurance Australia Limited trading as CGU Insurance ABN 11 000 016 722, AFSL 227681 (CGU Insurance). If you take out an insurance product through Driva, CGU Insurance will pay Driva a commission of 12% of the premium (exclusive of government charges). The commission will also be paid on any variations to your policy and on renewal. The commissions paid to Driva are included as part of your premium. If you have a complaint about your insurance product CGU Insurance has an internal dispute resolution process. For any complaints please contact CGU Insurance on 13 24 81, cgu.com.au and GPO BOX 9902 in your capital city. When making decisions about insurance, consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Target Market Determinations on this website.
If you’ve recently invested in a new or used car, you know the importance of protecting your vehicle from any potential mechanical or electrical issues.
That’s where Driva’s Mechanical & Electrical Breakdown Warranty comes in. Our warranty service powered by AWN covers a wide range of mechanical and electrical components, ensuring that you won’t be left with a hefty repair bill in the event of a breakdown.
What Makes Driva's Warranty Great
- Complete Cover: Vast component protection for assured drives.
- Trusted Brand: Our warranty partner AWN has authorised over $181M in claims
- Easy Claims: No excess payable on claims, direct payments and can be approved in just a few hours.
- Adaptable Plans: Tailor your coverage; 30-day cooling-off period included.
- Nationwide Support: Repairs across Australia.
- Added Resale Value: Transferable benefits to the new owner.